Where Have I Been?
View Brooks' Round the World Trip in a larger map
My Photos on Flickr
- Hospitality at Petra's High Place of Sacrifice
- Historic Door in the Jewish Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Maldives Manta Cleaning Station Video
- Time Lapse from the Running of the Bulls
- The Running of the Bulls in Pamplona
- Pit Stop from the Valencia Street Circuit
- The Oval Roman Forum of Jerash
- First impressions of Male
- Panoramic View from Sigiriya
- Arriving in West Papua
Watching the running of the bulls during Pamplona’s 2011 Festival of San Fermin I was able to shoot some video of the beginning of the run as the bulls head through Dead Man’s Corner.
A very quick formula one pit stop during the Valencia Street Circuit race of the European Grand Prix
While settled over 5000 years ago, Jerash came of age during the Greco-Roman period and was also known as Antioch on the Golden River.
I’ve stopped in to Male for a few days before heading out on a diving trip. While I’ve only been here a few days these are my first impressions of Male.
- Diving No Comments
- Diving 3 Comments
- Featured 7 Comments
- Places 11 Comments
- Thailand 4 Comments
- Thailand 10 Comments
- Thailand 5 Comments
- 5 Comments